Godstoppedby

Thursday, March 3, 2011

here is my truth of the morning


here is my truth of the morning

   no one walks with me
where the pain is the deepest
no one can hear where my heart breaks inside

we live in this place
our hearts crashed and shattered.
we can't weep together, can't bear it.
it lives in the well of unspoken grief.

we touch it and retreat---
and smile at each other
maybe next time.

Lord You are faithful to prick this place
   everytime.
 ........and we walk together briefly.

 i'll try again tomorrow.

5 comments:

JEWELIA said...

Sounds like my heart today. My hope and what gets me through to the next day is that God knows and cares. Thanks for sharing your heart Gin.

jessica said...

no fair...making me cry at work!!

Italian Bird said...

thanks for sharing Ginnie!

Unknown said...

I know I already commented on Facebook but I just re-read it. It is beautiful and sad and true and something I think almost everyone can relate to at one time or another. It resonates with me. I'm sure I'll read this again and again. Just know you're not alone on these feelings and emotions even if and when you walk through them alone. I'm glad people are being more real :) <3

Ginnie said...

this is a very personal and ongoing thing. it is one of those things that no one can truly share, except for the Lord. the words touch different people differently, because, as
Candice said, we all have those times. I wrote this out of my quiet time with the Lord, which He really does prick it all the time. one day, I may be able to share it with the one who shares my life, but so far, we feel it too deeply to share it much beyond eyes touching hearts; and sometimes,a few words. maybe that is all we will ever do, and maybe it is enough.